Our Project management tools can help you to plan your project and implement operations necessary to complete the project within the desired timeframe.
Our Project management tools can help you to plan your project and implement operations necessary to complete the project within the desired timeframe. Our project management team has vast experience with expertise in handling projects worldwide.
We favor quality above quantity and constantly strive to render projects with the highest quality standards possible.
IT project management consulting implies engaging third-party experts to plan and oversee IT projects to complete them faster and in line with business requirements. GPMBS offers project management consulting services to help you deliver IT initiatives of the highest quality.
Watch Out For the Red Flags of a Troubled Project!
Wary of starting your IT initiative in fear of the problems below or experience them right now?
- The project is consistently behind the schedule.
- The project is over budget.
- Low quality of the output (software with defects).
- Project scope creep.
- High technical debt.
- Low project progress transparency.
- Poor communication in the project team.
Adopt a Sound PM Approach with Gpmbs
We factor in your project status (whether the project is at the planning stage or under way) and the challenges you face to focus our consulting involvement on your pain points and guarantee that your return from our services is tangible. Our service scope includes:
- Analyzing project goals, required timeframes and targeted budget, workflows and communication.
- Conducting a feasibility study.
- Estimating resource demands and availability.
- Interviewing project participants.
- Assessing project risks and developing risk mitigation plans.
- Roadmapping the project with the breakdown into work phases, tasks, and deliverables.
- Planning high-level solution architecture and functional scope.
- Scheduling the sequence of project implementation.
- Estimating project time and cost.
- Choosing a project management methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
Project resource management
- Building a project staffing plan.
- Allocating resources to project tasks according to an employee’s skillset, planning multi-project resource allocation if needed.
- Staffing micro-teams to achieve project milestones.
- Elaborating on an optimal communication process scheme.
- Defining quantifiable KPIs for the entire project and for milestones to have project progress under control.
- Investigating project deviations from the timeline or budget and applying a contingency plan to adapt a project implementation plan to the changed context.
Deliverables You Get with Project Management Consulting
Supporting PM documentation
- Estimated project scope, risks and budgets.
- Description of a chosen PM methodology and project implementation approach.
- A project management plan.
- Detailed project timeline estimates and breakdown into work phases, deliverables, and activities.
- Optimal project schedule.
- Scheme and/or schedule for optimal resource allocation throughout the project.
- Project KPI system and KPI templates.
- Recommended project management software (we can customize, set it up on demand and provide initial user training).
- Requirements traceability matrix.
Established processes for
- Requirements formalization.
- Quality assurance (QA).
- Project communication, including project performance reporting.
- Continuous project performance assessment and improvement.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery (our DeOps experts can design and implement the CI/CD pipeline).
- Release and deployment management.
- Proactive risk management.
- Vendor management, in case of multi-sourcing (incl. creation of performance standards for contractors).